Ellisonepeople have an exciting opportunity for a strong Administrator to join a well-established and developing business in Burnley as a Training Administrator. Full training and progression is available for the right candidate.
Key Job activities:
- Support the preparation of the learning environment and resources,
- Assist trainers with carrying out performance assessment to determine the skill levels.
- Assist trainers with designing course materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals and exercises
- To support the training team to deliver training programmes.
- To assist the training team with evaluating the effectiveness of training programmes and learning outcomes.
- Maintaining appropriate records of learner development and resource allocation.
- Produce reports of data collected and statistical returns using spreadsheets and databases.
- Handle customer queries/complaints to a satisfactory conclusion.
- To ensure client records are accurate and up to date on internal systems
If you have the right skills and experience please forward your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.