Ellisonpeople have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Administrator to work for one of our clients based in Burnley. Our client is rapidly expanding and can offer real career progression for the right candidate.
- Handling orders from new customers and providing excellent customer service
- Processing supplier invoices,
- Accepting and making payments,
- Providing monthly reports for the board and management teams
- Credit control and chasing return of documentation.
- Maintaining and updating information in the CRM system.
- Good customer service skills and ability to quickly build rapport over the telephone.
- Good written and verbal communication skills – MS Office, PC and Email skills.
- Team player, working well within a multi-disciplinary team environment as well as having the ability to work alone.
- Accurate in completing forms and updating systems.
- Ability to work under pressure and enjoy the challenge of at times working to tight time constraints.
- Experience working in a sales and accounting environment.
- Experience with Sage and raising invoices and making payments.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.